I always have the following items in my pantry. I can’t live without them!
1) Apples – perfect with peanut butter, dipped in yogurt, chopped up in oatmeal.
2) Dried and frozen fruit – good additions to yogurt, smoothies, and baked goods.
3) Yogurt – calcium and protein!
4) Dried beans – cheap and full of fiber 🙂
5) Eggs – another inexpensive source of protein, essential for baking
6) Oatmeal – in bowl or in a cookie, I love oats!
7) Coffee and milk – Necessary upon waking.
8) Olive oil and vinegar – the perfect salad dressing and great for grilled veggies.
9) Whole grain bread/bagels – the variety and brand changes, but keeping it in the freezer keeps it fresh. Right now I’m lovin’ Rudi’s Organic bagels.
10) Peanut Butter – The perfect food.
And finally – COOKIES! These may not be necessary, but they sure do make me happy 🙂